Suzuki Grand Vitara VVT, 26 06 20 MOT (LOW RESERVE AUCTION)
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £99.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Suzuki Grand for sale
based on 3 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Suzuki Grand:
|Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition||Year:||2006|
|Exterior:||Alloy Wheels, Tow Bar||Colour:||Black|
|V5 Registration Document:||Present||Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Safety Belt Pretensioners|
|Manufacturer:||Suzuki||In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, CD Player|
|Engine Size:||1.6||Reg. Date:||20061011|
|Transmission:||Manual||Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks|
|Doors:||3||Service History Available:||Partial|
|Metallic Paint:||Yes||Body Type:||Estate|
LOW RESERVE AUCTION
By making a bid, you must have the intention to buy and collect the vehicle. We"ve had too many occasions where winning bidders are making no contact and we"re now having to issue unpaid item cases on the majority of our auctions. Please note that if no contact is made within 24 hours, we will be relisting the vehicle and issuing unpaid cases after 48 hours due to "s regulations. We"ll be leaving negative feedback for every unpaid winning auction in order to keep the great, trustworthy marketplace it currently is. If you have less than 10 positive feedback, please email first or we will remove your bid. Sorry to appear so harsh, but we just don"t have time to waste! Please read the below description of the vehicle listed:
Suzuki Grand Vitara VVT 2006 Petrol, with multi function steering wheel, air con, electric windows, power steering, alloys, remote central locking, etc!
MOT to 20/06/2020
100% HPi clear. Usual signs of wear and tear, only age related marks. It drives well with engine, brakes, clutch and gearbox all good. There is a crack in the windscreen running along the bottom, tear in the drivers seat and a small dent/crack in the nearside rear corner below the light. It"s a little bit rattly, but drives well!
Good history, stamps from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013. Last serviced at 54,473 miles.
KEYS: 1 remote key
Book pack: Present
We strongly advise viewing and inspection of our disposal vehicles at our dealership before bidding, in order that you can satisfy yourself with the full vehicle cosmetic and mechanical condition. Please only bid on this vehicle if you firmly intend to buy and have noted the travel distance to our location.
LOCATION OF THIS VEHICLE:
St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9BG
Monday to Saturday - 8:30am - 5:00pm and Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Please call 07495 256493 should you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing. Please only ask for Gary or Harry our disposal specialists who are the only people who can deal with ebay auction enquiries.
The vehicle is bought and sold in exactly the same condition as it was part exchanged in to us. All vehicles, unless otherwise stated, do start and drive and come fresh from daily use by the previous private owner who has part exchanged this car in whilst buying a used vehicle from us. Any bodywork damage we have noticed is photographed but do bear in mind ebay has a 12 photo limit, so we try to include the most serious marks/damage in our photographs. Whilst we don"t carry out a full mechanical inspection of the working of the vehicle, we do perform a basic safety check to ensure items such as tyres are road legal. Any information passed on to us by the previous owner, or that our photographer has noticed when taking pictures of the vehicle is included in the listing if noticed.. We do welcome and encourage you to view the vehicles before bidding so you can assess their overall condition personally. If you"re unable to do this, we also welcome AA or RAC inspections.
BUY IT NOW:
Where there is no buy it now option on our part exchange disposal vehicles, all auctions are no reserve 7-10 day auctions that run until close. Please do not send messages asking to buy these vehicles on a "buy it now" or "cash price" outside the terms of the auction as such messages will not be responded to. We are fully committed to selling all our part exchanges via ebay auction, We never end a listing early, to make it fair to all bidders.
We do not take part exchanges against the part exchanges we are selling.
As of 1st October 2014, DVLA regulations have changed in relation to road tax. Any road tax remaining on a vehicle when owned by the previous keeper is under the new regulations now deemed null and void, and so is no longer transferable. Most cars can be taxed on line if they have a current MOT. You no longer need to show proof of insurance to do this, but it is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle is insured.
FINAL AUCTION PRICE:
The amount, at which the auction ends, is the final sale price. There will be no negotiation upon this price as you will have had the opportunity to satisfy yourself with the condition of the vehicle before bidding.
Credit card by arrangement
We do not accept:
Business or Personal Cheques, Bankers Draft/Building Society Cheque
NB - All funds must be cleared before vehicles will be released. Please settle all payments and collections within 3-5 days of the auction close. If vehicles are not paid for within 7 days an unpaid item case is raised and they will be relisted.
- Please notify us of when you plan to collect, via ebay message so we have it on file, within 24hrs of the end of the auction.
- Please pay for and collect all vehicles within 5 days of the end of the auction
- We do not deliver
- Collection day can be every week day and weekends by appointment.
Sometimes a winning bidder (usually from some distance away) may not make contact, payment or collect a vehicle. In these instances, as per company policy, we will raise an unpaid item case after 5 days, then the vehicle will be relisted in the following weeks auction listings.
Monday to Saturday - 8:30am - 5:00pm + Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Our feedback is important to us and due to time wasters and people not reading the listings properly it takes an unwarranted hit from time to time. We are an up front and honest company. Please be fully aware of what you are buying in the section below.
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Private buyers should take particular note: We are providing you with accurate information about the physical appearance of the vehicle, together with details of known faults, should the previous owner have passed any on. We are also providing you with an opportunity to inspect the vehicle or have it inspected by professional mechanics, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether a particular vehicle in its current condition will suit your needs. AA/RAC mechanical inspections are welcome.
- This vehicle has been part exchanged by its previous owner against a used car that we have sold them.
- This vehicle falls outside of our strict forecourt retail criteria, due to either, or a combination of age, mileage or condition. It has not been mechanically inspected, and so is offered here for ebay auction.
- The vehicle is in exactly the same condition as when the previous owner part exchanged it. If we are made aware of any existing faults with the vehicle, we ensure we note them in the listing.
- We try to ensure we photograph any bodywork damage, but please be aware that we do sometimes unintentionally miss some bits, and on some of the older cars it is hard to document all damage within ebay"s 12 photograph limit, in which case we endeavour to show the most serious damage in the photos attached to the listing.
- Please understand that although you are buying a car from a used car dealer, by buying direct and cutting out the "middle man" you are not only cutting out the retail profit margin of the independent used car trader/dealer, but at the same time you are also cutting out any cosmetic bodywork repairs and servicing work (if required), that that used car trader/dealer would have provided. We advise all buyers to take the precaution of having the vehicle inspected by their mechanic before putting the vehicle into use.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict your statutory rights.
- When your collect your vehicle you will be expected to sign a receipt which will state very clearly that you are buying a vehicle with no warranty implied or given and that given its age a mileage it will be purchased as non roadworthy or sold for parts.
By bidding on this auction, you are doing so with the full understanding of the above
Want to buy this Suzuki Grand car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Suzuki cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£1,790.00Swift 1.3 ( 91bhp ) Sport 27 01 2021
£1,850.00Swift 1.3 ( 91bhp ) GL comes with new
£2,400.00swift 1.2 SZ2 2015
£3,650.0058 2009 GRAND VITARA 1.9 DDiS X EC +