Vauxhall Isignia Exclusive 5dr 2.0 TD MOT JULY, P.EX Trade Bargain Car
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £410.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Vauxhall Isignia for sale
based on 12 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Vauxhall Isignia:
|Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition||Year:||2009|
|Mileage:||135080||Reg. Mark:||**09 *** Get the Vehicle Status Report|
|Model:||INSIGNIA EXCLUSIV 160CDTI||Transmission:||Manual|
|Body Type:||5 Door Hatchback||Fuel:||Diesel|
|Colour:||GREY||Previous owners (excl. current):||3|
|Metallic Paint:||Yes||Service History Available:||Partial|
|Reg. Date:||19700115||V5 Registration Document:||Present|
JUST MOTOR GROUP
This vehicle, taken in part exchange at our main Dealership,
is offered here for Auction Disposal, Trade price Bargain.
MILEAGE:135,080 = 12,272 MILES PER ANNUM FROM NEW
BRIEF SPECIFICATION: PAS, CD RADIO, ELECTRIC WINDOWS
EXPERIAN HPI CHECK: Result = CLEAR
MOT: 19th JULY 2020
NOTICE OF CONDITION:
We endeavour to show any damage to the car in the photographs we take; however the following additional item(s) which wouldn"t be otherwise clear were noted during collection of photographs:
Badge Missing, Keys not operating door, various marks to paint quite clear on pictures
Car drives good, loads of service bills and reciepts 2 keys
We strongly advise viewing and inspection of our disposal vehicles at our dealership before bidding, in order that you can satisfy yourself with the full vehicle cosmetic and mechanical condition. Please only bid on this vehicle if you firmly intend to buy and have noted the travel distance to our location.
LOCATION OF THIS VEHICLE:
JUST CITROEN / HYUNDAI / DS SALON
PRESTON Railway Station: 1.2 miles. 15/20 minute walk. £3 Taxi
Weekdays - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays - 9:00am - 5:00pm By appointment only
Sundays - 10:00am - 4:00pm By appointment only
We are more than happy to help with any questions before bidding. Please call or visit us should you have any questions.
The vehicle is bought and sold in exactly the same condition as it was part exchanged in to us. All vehicles, unless otherwise stated, do start and drive and come fresh from daily use by the previous private owner who has part exchanged this car in whilst buying a new or used vehicle from us. Any bodywork damage we have noticed is photographed but do bear in mind ebay has a 12 photo limit, so we try to include the most serious marks/damage in our photographs. Whilst we don"t carry out a full mechanical inspection of the working of the vehicle, we do perform a basic safety check to ensure items such as tyres are road legal. Any information passed on to us by the previous owner, or that our photographer has noticed when taking pictures of the vehicle is included in the listing if noticed, please bear in mind that our photographer is a photographer and not a mechanic. We do welcome and encourage you to view the vehicles before bidding so you can assess their overall condition personally. If you"re unable to do this, we also welcome AA or RAC inspections.
BUY IT NOW:
There is no buy it now option on our part exchange disposal vehicles, all auctions are no reserve auctions that run until close. Please do not send messages asking to buy these vehicles on a "buy it now" or "cash price" outside the terms of the auction as such messages will not be responded to. We are fully committed to selling all our part exchanges via ebay auction, We never end a listing early, to make it fair to all bidders.
We do not take part exchanges against the part exchanges we are selling.
As of 1st October 2014, DVLA regulations have changed in relation to road tax. Any road tax remaining on a vehicle when owned by the previous keeper is under the new regulations now deemed null and void, and so is no longer transferable. Nearly all cars can now be taxed online in our showroom when you collect and in the rare case it can"t be, there is a nearby post office where you can tax vehicles. You no longer need to show proof of insurance to do this, but it is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle is insured.
FINAL AUCTION PRICE:
The amount at which the auction ends, is the final sale price. There will be no negotiation upon this price as you will have had the opportunity to satisfy yourself with the condition of the vehicle before bidding.
We do not accept:
Credit Card, Business or Personal Cheques, Bankers Draft/Building Society Cheque
NB - All funds must be cleared before vehicles will be released. Please settle all payments and collections within 1-3 days of the auction close. If vehicles are not paid for within 4 days an unpaid item case is raised and they will be relisted.
- Please notify us of when you plan to collect, via ebay message so we have it on file, within 24hrs of the end of the auction.
- Please pay for and collect all vehicles within 3 days of the end of the auction
- We do not deliver
Weekdays - 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturdays – By appointment only
Sundays - By appointment only
Our feedback is important to us and due to time wasters and people not reading the listings properly it takes an unwarranted hit from time to time. We are an up front and honest company. Please be fully aware of what you are buying in the section below.
UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Private buyers should take particular note: We are providing you with accurate information about the physical appearance of the vehicle, together with details of known faults, should the previous owner have passed any on. We are also providing you with an opportunity to inspect the vehicle or have it inspected by professional mechanics, so that you can make an informed decision as to whether a particular vehicle in its current condition will suit your needs. AA/RAC mechanical inspections are welcome.
- This vehicle has been part exchanged by its previous owner against a new or used car that we have sold them.
- This vehicle falls outside of our strict forecourt retail criteria, due to either, or a combination of age, mileage or condition. It has not been mechanically inspected, and so is offered here for ebay auction.
- The vehicle is in exactly the same condition as when the previous owner part exchanged it. If we are made aware of any existing faults with the vehicle, we ensure we note them in the listing.
- We try to ensure we photograph any bodywork damage, but please be aware that we do sometimes unintentionally miss some bits, and on some of the older cars it is hard to document all damage within ebay"s 12 photograph limit, in which case we endeavor to show the most serious damage in the photos attached to the listing.
- Please understand that although you are buying a car from a Citroen & Hyundai Main Dealer, by buying direct and cutting out the "middle man" you are not only cutting out the retail profit margin of the independent used car trader/dealer, but at the same time you are also cutting out any cosmetic bodywork repairs and servicing work (if required), that that used car trader/dealer would have provided. We advise all buyers to take the precaution of having the vehicle inspected by their mechanic before putting the vehicle into use.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict your statutory rights.
By bidding on this auction, you are doing so with the full understanding of the above.
Want to buy this Vauxhall Isignia car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Vauxhall cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£2,695.002011 Astra 1.7 CDTi ecoFLEX Elite
£100.002008 Zafira 1.9 CDTi Exclusiv 
£6,999.002015 ASTRA GTC SRI CDTI HATCHBACK
£1,499.00DIESEL 2007 ASTRA LIFE, 1.3CDTi 6