Used cars for sale favorable. Daily only current hot deals on cars market. Browse sell online and discover your perfect car in few minutes

Aston Martin

Aston Martin DB9

Specifications, pictures and description:


Sale price: £40,000.00

Car location: United Kingdom

Aston Martin DB9 for sale

Current customer rating: Aktuelles Rating für dieses Auto (4)
based on 9 votes
Last update: 2017-01-22
Aston Martin DB9. Aston Martin car from United Kingdom
click image to enlarge
  •  Martin Black
  •  Previous Colour
  •  Engine Doors

make an offer

Item Features Aston Martin DB9:


Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... Read moreabout the condition Year: 2008
Mileage: 35,000 Manufacturer: Aston Martin
MOT Expiry: 20170314 Model: DB9
Transmission: Automatic Type: Coupe
Fuel: Petrol Doors: 2
Engine Size: 6 Colour: Black
Previous Owners: 3 Metallic Paint: Yes
In-Car Audio: CD Multichanger, Navigation System, Premium Sound System Reg. Date: 11/09/2008

vehicle description:


DB9 the most beautiful car in the world, why would anyone sell one? Black, diamond cut wheels, black leather red stitching, sat nav, cd etc. 2 years ago a heart consultant told me some bad news and informed me that I had a 90% chance of living for the next 10 years, initially I thought that that was OK and then I concentrated on that 10% and realised it was not necessarily 9 years and go, it could be tomorrow. So I decided that each year I would do those things you should do before it happens, year 1 was not my best idea and although my choice was fantastic it all ended badly, year 2 I bought an Aston Martin DB9 in January 2016 from Silver Leaf in Sheffield, it had been serviced the year before and I serviced it and had new brakes, disc etc in March 2016 at 30K and its now done 35K. since 26th September 2012 its only done 14K miles. The car is fantastic the closest you can get to a racing car on the road. Someone said to me why an Aston why not a ferrari, good question but the answer is simple, James Bond does not drive a Ferrari! Sorry about the pictures email me for more. No one will buy this car without seeing it, so come as soon as you can so that I can do my third thing. I let you know what it is and why year 1 went bad. Will come with new MOT and if you need finance it can be arranged.


Want to buy this Aston Martin DB9 car?


Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Other Aston Martin cars for sale offered via internet auctions:


show more Aston Martin