Dodge Viper RT 10 2002 Great condition one UK owner
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £32,000.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Dodge Viper RT for sale
based on 12 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Dodge Viper RT:
|Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... Read moreabout the condition||Year:||2002|
|Doors:||2||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|
|Colour:||Yellow||Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Xenon headlights|
|Reg. Date:||01/06/2002||Exterior:||Alloy Wheels|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel||Engine Size:||8,000|
|In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, CD Player||MOT Expiry:||01/2016|
I am selling my 2002 Dodge Viper R/T. I imported the car myself in April 2011 with 28600 miles on the clock, now has 36800. She has a clean carfax, the report also shows all the service history in the States. In the UK I have been servicing her myself and I have the invoices to prove it. I just did main service after she has been 6 months in storage - Engine oil, Oil filter, Brake fluid, Gearbox oil, Diff oil. She has some performance mods which makes her a GT3 killer on track. I have a dyno sheet for 492 hp (surrey rolling road). The paint is in great condition with one small mark on the rear bumper and one small mark on the hardtop, there are also two very small cracks in the front lip under the bumper and you cannot see them unless you look under the car. The lip cracked when they were offloading the car from the container. I have been thinking of fixing it but given how low the car is it will crack again (way too many speed bumps in London). She comes with a hardtop and a soft top. I have the OEM wheels (plasti dipped in black but could be peeled back to the original polished finish) and the CCW wheels (the centres are anodized in gold but are showing oxidation and would benefit a refurb). The oem wheels have Michelin tyres with plenty of tread left, the CCW wheels have brand new Kumho V70A track day tyres (worth £1400).
The car can be viewed in London (currently taxed and insured) but no test pilots and tyre kickers please.
- 2002 R/T
- viper yellow
- 36800 miles
- one UK owner
- late ABS and dual airbag model
- Alcon 6 pistons front calipers, Gen3 355mm discs
- Dave"s big brake kit in the back (OEM front calipers and discs with correct brackets and separate e-brake calipers)
- H&R lowering and stiffer springs (OEM springs also available)
- Belanger ceramic coated headers, 200cell Magnaflow race cats, 3in Borla sill mufflers, 3in straight pipes. It"s loud but in a nice way. I have removable baffles which bring down the noise and allow you to do trackdays.
- Alpine MP3 radio with Ipod/Iphone control
- JL subwoofer
- Alpine door speakers
- 11x18 and 13.5x18 CCW wheels (OEM wheels also available)
- IPSCO wheel spacers
- IPSCO extended wheel lugs
- IPSCO oilpan baffles
- IPSCO rear toe-in brackets
- IPSCO braided brake lines
- IPSCO power steering pulley
- IPSCO power steering bracket
- IPSCO clutch pedal kit
- IPSCO front and rear tow hooks
- IPSCO polyurethane gearbox mount
- IPSCO front and rear 15mm wheel spacers
- Vipair cut off switch
- aftermarket cruise control
- new OEM engine mounts
- new rear main seal
- new 170f thermostat
- new MOPAR performance plug wires with plug boots
- new clutch slave cylinder (inspected the clutch when changing it, plenty of meat left)
- rewired fan module
- lowered and fixed driver"s seat (OEM rail available)
All the typical Viper issues have been sorted and she needs nothing.
I have been to several track days and she is very fast and handles like a dream.
I am not in a rush to sell her. I moved to the States and it"s just a shame for her to sit in storage and not being driven more than twice a year.
I am asking for £34.000 with the CCWs and the OEM wheels but if you want only one set we can negotiate the price.
I also have a set of fully ported heads with big valves and stiffer springs which I would sell separately (with a Greg Good spec cam they shall be good for 620-650 hp)
Want to buy this Dodge Viper RT car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Other Cars cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£27,950.001970 TRIUMPH STAG 3.0
£34,950.002015 15 DODGE CHALLENGER 5.7 1D
£14,995.00DS DS 4 2.0BlueHDi ( 150ps ) ( s s ) 2016MY
£695.00Peugeot Partner Fridge Freezer Refrigeration