Ferrari F430 F1 Spider 2008 4.3 V8 (500+bhp) FULL HISTORY! ROSSO BEIGE
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £99,995.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Ferrari F430 F1 for sale
based on 2 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Ferrari F430 F1:
|Drive Side:||Right-hand drive||Doors:||2|
|Safety Features:||Driver Airbag||Colour:||Red|
|Exterior:||Alloy Wheels||Reg. Date:||17/06/2008|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Climate Control||In-Car Audio:||Premium Sound System|
|MOT Expiry:||06/2018||Independent Vehicle Inspection:||Yes|
|Transmission:||Manual||Service History Available:||Yes|
***For sale my beloved Ferrari F430 F1 Spider in
one of the most sought after colour combinations - Rosso Corsa & Beige with
Bordeaux carpets & beige roll bar hoops ***
***OWNED BY A GENUINE ENTHUSIAST***
***Ferrari SERVICE & MOT WITHOUT ANY ADVISORIES ONLY 246 MILES COVERED SINCE***
***Ferrari HEALTH CHECK CARRIED OUT 22/9/17 – ONLY 43 MILES COVERED SINCE (DRIVEN HOME & PUT AWAY), NOT A SINGLE ADVISORY – FULL PEACE OF MIND***
***YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER MAINTAINED F430, ANY INSPECTION WELCOME!***
Superb investment as the value of theF430 model is increasing. I"d love to keep it myself but a new business venture is forcing my hand to sell it.
• 4.3 litre V8 engine.
• 2008 model - one of the later examples.
• Only covered 26k miles.
• Full UK car - currently on a dateless plate which comes with the car. I"ve been looking for a personalised number to suit my name but not yet found the ideal one.
• F1 paddle shift gear change.
• Launch control - supposedly awesome however I"ve never used it in fear of excessive wear on the car!
• Convertible "Spider" Roof in black
• Carbo-ceramic brakes. Only approx 20-30% worn
• Scuderia wing shields
• Yellow instrument panel
• Daytona style seats in beige leather.
• Ferrari embossed headrests.
• Carbon dash inserts.
• Xenon lights.
• Current spec Ferrari Infotainment system fitted by Brooklands Ferrari recently. Consists of Sat Nav, Handsfree calling, iPod/auxiliary/Bluetooth inputs, DVD player, pop out screen etc. £2500 UPGRADE!
• Full Ferrari service history from new. The last service was done on 27th June this year at 26263 miles. (Only done 246 miles since) Carried out by JCT600 Ferrari.
• Capristo exhaust manifolds fitted recently. The Ferrari ones are rubbish (Google it!) and even the replacement mark 2 versions are prone to splitting as I have found out. I did a huge amount of research on this and then recently fitted the Capristo ones (Google that too!) which are made from extremely high grade stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee, this I believed was the only permanent solution out there at a cost of around 6K. Other benefits are a crisper, slightly more aggressive sound and a possible power increase of 25bhp taking the car over 500bhp, possibly even 520bhp. The car retains its original stainless Ferrari silencer etc so is not too loud.
As much as I want to keep the car original the Ferrari manifold issue is that bad that the Capristo ones have become a great peace of mind option when buying. Ferrari recommend a full new exhaust system at 11k which still comes with the same manifolds that fail.
• Brand new rear Tyres. Front ones good.
• Fitted with NavTrak anti-theft tracking system.
• MOT done recently – 27th June 2017 – Only covered 246 miles since. Passed with no advisories at all. Full clean bill of health! Bushes and ball joints replaced on steering and suspension prior to MOT. Genuine Ferrari!
• Serviced by Ferrari recently (June) with stamps in the book to back up all its services from new.
Full Wheel Alignment/Geometry set up atFerrari at MOT/Service. Documents to prove.
• Stored in a Carcoon when not in use to filter out the dust and prevent any moisture damage.
A completely genuine car owned by an enthusiast. Fully original except manifolds that have a sought after upgrade and the upgraded genuine Ferrari infotainment system.
A superb investment due to the increasing value.
Any inspection welcome, you will not be disappointed.
Serious enquires only please.
For any more information please call me on 07786327338 or email me..
Located just outside York.
Delivery can be arranged at buyers cost if required.
Want to buy this Ferrari F430 F1 car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Ferrari cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£6,000.00308 Bodyshell chassis 1985 308 GTS
£32,000.00412 1986, V12 coupe, 47k miles,
£334,995.002014 (14) 458 Speciale Auto
£79,995.001985 (C) 308 GTS Quattro Valve Targa