Rover MINI PAUL SMITH RARE INVESTABLE CLASSIC MINI 1300 AUTOMATIC 1 OF 1800 MADE
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £9,999.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Rover MINI PAUL for sale
based on 11 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Rover MINI PAUL:
|Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition||Year:||1999|
|Body Type:||Saloon||Seller"s Warranty Expiry Date:||Months|
|Doors:||2||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Colour:||Blue||Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning|
|Reg. Date:||19990111||Imported Vehicle:||Yes|
Rover MINI PAUL SMITH RARE INVESTABLE CLASSIC MINI 1300 AUTOMATIC 1 OF 1800 MADE FRESH IMPORT ON ROUTE TO UK * OVER 300 IMPORTS IN STOCK £9,999.00 Make Rover Model MINI Year 1999 Transmission Automatic Fuel Petrol Engine Size 1,300 ccm Mileage 69,861 Miles Emission class -- Stock Number ( 165300 ) On route to the UK Due to arrive August
Very rare Blue Automatic Paul Smith MINI in Stunning Condition , I doubt you will find better
This vehicle is an ideal investment opportunity , You could put this car away and your money will grow , Classic cars are better investment than property in this current financial climate .
We believe we have the best variety of the most unusual cars that you will find in the UK
Original stunning Paul Smith MINI .
Do not miss this chance to buy a rare car at a very reasonable price ..
This vehicle is very competitive priced against UK models that will have suffered from the rust attracting climate and probably cheaper than most ..
All of our imports are imported direct from there country by us personally , They are all handpicked and we try to find that special vehicle , The price includes all shipping & import duties , Uk registration ,Uk number plates , MOT, 3 months nationwide warranty ,Oil and filter service and waxoil underseal ( this is essential for uk roads), Full vehicle detail and valet , All you need to do is Insure your car and we can even help with this .
We can organise delivery at £1 per mile our postcode TS2 1LR to yours , You do not pay for the return journey .
A little bit of History information about the Paul Smith MINI
Originally designed as part of the Great Brits MINIs (along with David Bowie"s chromed MINI, Natasha Caine"s bullion MINI, Kate Moss"s Spider Web MINI and the "Design a MINI" competition winner Mark ward"s clock cogs MINI), the 84 striped, 24 colour car (I believe 2 were made) appeared at the 1997 Tokyo Motor Show, and inspired a run of limited edition MINIs. 300 UK cars were made, with a total of 1800 worldwide. The Paul Smith MINI is one of the best equipped limited edition MINIs, and in the UK, was only available in Paul Smith Blue. This colour is reputed to be the colour of the shirt that Paul Smith was wearing at the meeting with the Rover designers, and when asked what colour he wanted the car, he tore a section off his shirt!! (How true this story is is unknown, but is one we have heard for years in the MINI community, and we like it!!) The Japanese spec cars were also available in Old English White, and Anthracite Black, together with air conditioning. The Paul Smith MINI was designed to mimic a Paul Smith Suit. It had a conservative appearance, but had a bright twist! Several parts were given the "Paul Smith" treatment and were coloured in bright Citrus Green. These parts were the rocker cover, HT leads, inside the glove box, the petrol tank and the boot board.
The Paul Smith MINI was available from May 1998 at a cost of £10225 on the road. Although the Paul Smith was one of the most luxurious production MINIs ever made, initially sales were, allegedly, not very good, and rumour has it that after the 300 UK cars were made, only a few hundred of the remaining 1500 export models were ever made, although this has never been proven.
There were several features that made the Paul Smith MINI so special. These were:
• Charcoal MINI light 12” alloy wheels (previously used on the Cooper 35 and Cooper Monte Carlo, and were also available as an option extra across the MINI range)
• Front fog lamps
• Body coloured wheel arches
• Citrus green hidden parts
• 24 Carat gold plated Paul Smith bonnet badge
• Citrus Green British Isles Bonnet badge
• Body coloured dash board (only ever reappeared for the Classic Cooper ‘end of the line’ limited edition)
• Magnolia dash clocks with special style numbers on the gauges, and the Paul Smith signature on the centre clock
• Paul Smith MINI plaque inside the glove box lid
• Black leather seats with matching door pockets, in a style only available on the Paul Smith MINI
• Paul Smith MINI rear window sticker
• Boot board (which had only ever appeared on the 60’s coopers and the 90’s cabriolet)
• Special ‘MINI’ badge above the registration plate light on the boot lid
• GB badge on the boot lid (This was the first time that the Rover Group had put GB’s on MINIs, and was used on the 40th anniversary model and the Cooper models from there on)
• Blue Denim jack bag with orange edging and orange ‘MINI’ stencilled on it The Car Warehouse " NO Pressure - NO Salesmen ( We Hate Car Salesmen !! ) The Warehouse that must be visited ! " 01642065704 01642065704 01642065704 Email Email Visit our Website Snowdon Road Middlesbrough Cleveland TS2 1LR Monday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Tuesday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Wednesday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Thursday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM Please call for bank holiday opening hours,However we do open most bank holidays Visit our Showroom Reasons to buy from us We Probably have the most unusual stock in the UK stocking cars other dealers dare not Indoor Showroom , Watch our directions video ,Visit us for a test drive , Use BUY NOW on our website Always over 200 cars in stock , Easy access off A66 , We are located near the Transpoter Bridge A different kind of Company, A different kind of car. Free Tea and coffee while you look around ,We can arrange nationwide delivery for you at £1 per mile About us The Car Warehouse was established in 1989, We have been in the motor industry for almost thirty years. We are now one of Europe"s largest suppliers of used promotional advertising vehicles, Modern classics, Camper vans and Imported vehicles.
If the car is unusual or made in limited numbers then this is what we like, we like to stock the cars that other dealers dare not.
We buy high grade vehicles and prepare to a standard that most could only think about. We have professional retrimmers, Paint bodyshop, Wheel refurbishments, Tyre and alloy wheel shop. We can do sign writing, Valeting and vehicle detailing. Almost anything that you need to prepare your vehicle to a standard or use that you need.
We hand pick our vehicles and have agents and buyers in numerous countries, we specialize in Japanese imports
We have a dry with lighting indoor showroom so viewing can be done in the darker nights and poorer weather conditions. We are located within walking distance of Middlesbrough railway and bus stations..
Warranty Imported vehicles come fully UK registered , Service , MOT , Waxoyl undersealed and 3 months nationwide warranty with all customs duty already paid , This is all included in the Price no hidden extras.. Terms and Conditions We will Consider part exchange with anything you have it doesn"t have to be a car or even a vehicle , Try us you may be surprised !! Buying cars made easy here ... Come down look around and have a cup of tea ... You tell us if you need anything ! If you can find the transporter bridge we will come and find you ..
Want to buy this Rover MINI PAUL car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Rover cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£1.001971 MG midget saloon with transferable
£1,000.002005 75 CONTEMPORARY SE V6 Gold Auto
£3,995.002004 54 75 2.5 CONNOISSEUR SE V6 4D
£390.002002 25 1.4i Impression S Petrol Manual