Rover 100 Metro , 1.8 Engine
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £2,500.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Rover 100 Metro for sale
based on 8 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Rover 100 Metro:
|Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition||Year:||1997|
|Vehicle Type:||Performance Vehicle||Modified Item:||Yes|
|Manufacturer:||Rover||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Modification Description:||VVC||MOT Expiry:||202202|
|Engine Size:||1.8||Reg. Date:||19970831|
|Transmission:||Manual||Service History Available:||Partial|
|Body Type:||Hatchback||Exterior:||Alloy Wheels, Rear Spoiler, Tuning|
This is a 1.8 engine swapped in a Rover 100 ascot. It’s
close to the 800kg mark and as you can imagine pretty quick for one of these
I"ve had this for 3 years and have slowly been doing extras to it on and off. It has been my daily driver for all this time but it has come to a time where it’s become a rare car and i would rather pass it on to someone. These rust and don’t i know it I’ve kept on top of all of it.
It was under sealed but the previous owner but anyone knows these came rust out the factory. ive re under sealed the seals and arches.
List of things been done.
- Arches and seals re-welded and painted with rock guard.
- Boot floor re-welded
- Drivers and passengers floor welded
- 1.8 swap 50,000
- Full head rebuild at 33000 on the Rover 100 clock
- Head studs
- Multilayer head gasket
- Valve stems seals
- Hydraulic lifters
- Water pump
- Rocker cover gasket
- Timing belt
- Accessory belt
- Head skimmed
- Individualised Hydro elastic suspension with new shortened knuckles. Rover 100 knuckles at the front. MGF knuckles at the back.
-Passenger and drivers side radius arms and radius arm kits. So they are fully re-furbished
- Fully re-gassed to the correct psi
- Throttle position sensor 45,000
- MGF manifold to a 1.4 metro down pipe with flexi
- 2.25’ hornet exhaust resonated and de-cat
- Ascot se colour coded mirrors
- Ascot se Colour coded filler cap
-MGF front callipers and EBC yellow stuff pads
-Drum valves, springs and shoes
For the rarer bits
- I have a front Gti anti roll bar
- Uprated rear 20mm roll bar
- Poly bushed all the way round except for the wishbone arms and engine mount
- Rover Gti spoiler
- Gti dash, its half gti and half my original speedometer because i didn’t want to change the mileage.
- Gti wheels with Nr1 185 60 13 tyres (Repainted BMW Sparkling graphite)
- Front 6inch mid speakers in the door card they are not factory i upgraded them as i was dailying the car.
Extra bits with sale:
I have fully adjustable Gaz front shocks with the mounts to be welded in. I never got round to putting them in.
Full set of steel wheels
Another boot lid.
Bits and bobs such as extra bolts and interior trim. I’m one of those that hoard bits from the car.
If the buyer wants the Rover 100 boss kit they are welcome if they want it. I’m just keeping the wheel from the car. So the original wheel has been added for sale.
Sorry the roof rack, light bar and subwoofer will not come with sale
Offers will be considered.
Want to buy this Rover 100 Metro car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other MG cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£300.00Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDTI
£5,999.002004 04 Reg F TF 1.8 135 ( Heritage ) 80th
£5,995.003 3 STYLE LUX VTI TECH 2017 Petrol
£3,995.00F 3 1.5 VTi Tech 3Style Lux Low