VW Polo 1.9 TDI PD130 Sport GTI 9N3 165bhp
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £5,000.00
Car location: United Kingdom
VW Polo 1.9 for sale
based on 1 votes )
make an offer
Item Features VW Polo 1.9:
|“Very good condition inside and out. Incredibly fast. Very well sorted chassis and engine, drives absolutely faultlessly. Rare car with GTI looks!”|
|Type:||1.9 TDI Sport BLT (PD130)||Seats:||5|
|Doors:||3||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Metallic Paint:||Yes||Safety Features:||Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Side Airbags|
|Reg. Date:||15/01/2006||Exterior:||Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Tuning|
|Mileage:||82,500||Interior/Comfort Options:||Climate Control, Cruise Control, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows|
|Engine Size:||1,900||In-Car Audio:||Navigation System, Premium Sound System|
VW Polo 1.9 TDI Sport PD 130 for Sale
82500 miles. Very good condition inside and out. Bodywork is excellent, it drives absolutley faultlessly.
Full service history and only 2 former keepers. 6 speed gearbox, cruise control, climate control, curtain airbags, sports seats, - very high spec for a Polo.
HPI Clear, 2 keys, V5 registered in my name, never crashed, stolen or written off. A full receipt of sale will also be provided with the car upon purchase.
MOT until August – The new buyer will be responsible for taxing the vehicle once purchased under the new laws.
BLT PD130 engine (only 255 Polos on the road in the UK with this engine & 6 speed box! – Many of which are 5 door models – boo!).
The car has benefited from some performance upgrades including:
· Full (front and rear) Audi TT brakes with mintex “black edition” grooved discs and pads (less than 5k miles on them) – 312mm front discs and 256mm rear vented setup. Very good brakes on any car, let alone something so small!
· Custom remap to approximately 165bhp – not dyno verified but it is a very fast little car this!
· Eibach springs with OE GTI Sachs dampers – great handling without compromising ride.
· Compomotive MO 16” alloy wheels with Toyo Proxes T1-R tyres – a very light & rare wheel setup, with low unsprung weight. Tyres all have plenty of life in them and have been rotated regularly to encourage even wear.
· GTI headlights, grills, Audi TT pedals, custom aluminium footrest and GTI badging.
· Newsouth Performance Diesel boost gauge – with colour-matched lighting to blend in with the standard instruments.
· Pioneer AppRadio touch screen head unit / CD / DVD / MP3 with aux in, USB and ipod control as well as AppRadio mode (great for smartphone-based navigation).
· Interior has been fully sound deadened with Dynamat.
· Upgraded speakers and audio wiring.
· 16” full size spare alloy wheel (BBS) – to clear the brakes, because a standard steel won’t! The tyre on it is brand new and has never touched the tarmac.
· Bluemotion rear valence with chrome tailpipe tip and Seat Leon Cupra front splitter – more downforce y0!
· Passat 140A alternator and large Bosch S4 Battery
All these upgrades have been done in my ownership. Yes this car has been tuned, but in the right way (in my opinion) with no expense spared. The end result is a hot hatch with stealthy looks, that is capable of 60+mpg while offering explosive performance at a moment’s notice. More exclusive than a Fabia VRS or an Ibiza Cupra, but with lower insurance to boot. Currently, I pay just £330 a year to insure this car, despite the modifications.
I’ve owned it for just over a year, and it has had everything it needed and more by way of servicing – oil & filters change every 5,000 miles, and a coolant and brake fluid change in the last 6 months.
The vehicle has an excellent service history – the timing belt has already been changed twice (because of age, not mileage) – and continues to drive absolutely faultlessly. I searched for a long time for this car, and you will not find one that drives better! Timing belt not due until 120,000 miles or just under 4 years time.
I’ve always insisted on using high quality filters and parts wherever possible, including a magnetic sump plug. I’ve put a huge amount of attention to detail into this car, and it shows in the way it looks and drives. The additional insulation has made such a difference to the car, it is very quiet and comfy on the motorways, plus the quality of sound is much improved with the damped panels.
I genuinely think this is the best car I’ve ever owned, and I am not in a rush to sell so I am keen to hold out for the right price. Lowball offers will be met with a volley of expletives.
Reason for sale: need to make space for a classic car being passed down to me by my family. Not wishing to PX, I have already bought my next daily driver.
I’m located in Milton Keynes, Bucks. Viewing is encouraged, please contact me via ebay to arrange this or if you have any questions! The car is still being used occasionally so the mileage may increase. Please be advised this vehicle is sold as seen, and while I have made every effort to tell you everything I know about the car, it is the buyer’s responsibility alone to ensure they are happy with the vehicle.
This is a private sale of my own car, no warranty is given or implied. I reserve the right to remove the listing at any time.
Thanks for looking. I will be very sad to see this car go.
Cash or BACS only - £5,000 firm or £4,750 if you bring your own wheels.
The vehicle will not be released until I have recieved payment in full in CLEARED FUNDS. Test drives are possible only if you have proof of insurance.
Want to buy this VW Polo 1.9 car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Volkswagen cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£450.00Golf cabriolet 2.0L salvage
£23,995.00Tiguan 2.0TDI ( 140ps ) 4Motion
£5,950.002007 GOLF MATCH TDI 105 SILVER
£800.002002 LUPO 1.4 S SILVER