Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 Energy Auto, IMMACULATE, SUPER SPEC, Perfect history, Lady Dr
Specifications, pictures and description:
Sale price: £8,000.00
Car location: United Kingdom
Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 for sale
based on 2 votes )
make an offer
Item Features Vauxhall Corsa 1.4:
|Used : An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab|
|“Car is 'used' because we drove it for two years, but in every other way, it's as good as new...No accidents, no bumps, no repairs, no problems, ever!”|
|Drive Side:||Right-hand drive||Colour:||White|
|Previous owners (excl. current):||0||Reg. Date:||20170831|
|Safety Features:||Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts, Side Airbags||Interior/Comfort Options:||Advanced Automatic Parking Assistant, Colour reverse camera, Steering wheel heater and cooler function, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Side blind spot detector warning sensors, Electric sun-roof, Rear seat recline setting, Air Conditioning, Auxiliary heating, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Parking Sensors, Power-assisted Steering (PAS)|
|Drivetrain:||2 WD||In-Car Audio:||DAB Digital Radio, Premium Sound System|
|Modified Item:||No||Service History Available:||Yes|
|MOT Expiry:||20200800||V5 Registration Document:||Present|
Immaculate condition FINANCE FREE Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 Eco-Energy Automatic
City Super Car, a Super Spec, lady driver, all books and manuals, 2 keys, you won’t find anywhere… literally… the spec of
this car doesn’t exist anywhere (I’ve looked!).
This fantastic Corsa has:
- 7inch colour wide touch screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
o Control key apps on your phone from the main screen including apple maps, google maps, spotify, etc.
- Crystal clear DAB radio (currently 110 stations from outside my house)
- Wide angle reverse camera
- Front and rear sensors
- Side blind spot detector warning sensors
- Automatic advanced parking assistant
o Parks for you in both car park bays and reverse parking
- Cruise control from 20 mph (most cars are from 30 mph onwards)
- Heated driver and passenger seats
- Steering wheel heater AND cooler function
- Electric sun-roof
- Genuine clicked-in Corsa branded car mats
- Rear seat reclining setting
- Dashboard checks for tyre pressure, oil levels and digital speed display
s- Show-room fitted tyres, allows in near perfect condition, see it for yourself!
s- Lady owner/ driver since new
- And not to mention the bloody cup-holders… five large/ small drinks bottle holders and three small sup holders, that’s right, no typos, this car has EIGHT CUP HOLDERS!!
- It also has seats and a steering wheel but I thought to highlight the features you would want to read about.
As the only owner since new I have all the books, manuals, two keys and a full Vauxhall only service history with still 1 year 3 months on the manufacturer’s warrantee.
Purchased in August 2017 and 24k miles on the clock (I live in Manchester but work and family in London). No accidents, no bumps, no repairs, no problems, ever!
MOT free for another year and half. Just had a full Vauxhall Service so no Service due for another year. I bought the car to the spec I wanted to last me into years ahead and did not expect to have to sell it so soon but such is life, losing my job and can’t afford two cars anymore.
Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are among the most up-to-date tech features you can get in a car these days and plenty of big brand cars still don’t even have them yet. My android is a six-year-old Galaxy S4 and it works perfectly. If your android is any newer than this, it will surely be compatible. On the flip side Apple CarPlay works with any Apple phone, any year, any version.
If you are not familiar, in short, it’s like casting the most important apps you might want to use while driving (maps, spotify, messages, etc.) onto the car’s touchscreen making using those apps while driving completely safe, legal and easy to use. Even better it’s not some generic car branded sat nav you will have to get your head round but the exact same Apple maps and Google maps you use on your phone, that’s what makes it’s so incredible.
Automatic advanced parking assist
Super quick and easy to use and quite amazing because it literally takes all the thinking out of parking. The feature searches for car spaces that are big enough (often we can’t tell with the naked eye alone). It then instructs you step by step to go from reverse to drive and back again while it steers for you perfectly. This is one of my favourite features, again not available on loads of new cars even in 2019 and perfect for a new driver or anyone not massively comfortable reverse parking.
Similar specs online
Similar specs on a popular national car-selling website à Searching nationally for “2017 model Corsa with ‘17’ Reg plate and automatic gearbox” and you’ll see the following from places I never heard of…
1. £9,295 in Reading, 23k miles… but… no reverse cam, no auto-parking assist, no sun-roof, only 1 key, no Vauxhall only service…
2. £9,475 in High Wycombe, 13k miles… but… no sun-roof, no reverse cam, no heated steering wheel, no auto-park assist, no Vauxhall only service…
3. £9,490 in Prestatyn, 5k miles… but… no sun-roof, no reverse cam, no Vauxhall only service, no auto parking assist
4. £9,795 in Thetford, 6k miles… but… no infotainment screen (that alone takes off about 20 accessories), no sun-roof, no Vauxhall only service, no auto parking assist, no heated seats or steering wheel…
So, what are you waiting for…?
At £8,000 this super-spec car is an absolute friggin bargain and unless you’re intending on selling this on, believe me you will never ever ever ever want to get rid of it and will have the same separation anxiety I have right now. It’s an absolute gem, really fun and easy to drive and literally is a car to keep forever and ever whether it’s your first car or your tenth it has all the mod cons you will need for at least another 10 years and because of its strong technical spec it will still hold plenty of value.
I’ll accept a holding deposit of £175 (via paypal) if you would like me to hold the car for you and not sell it to anyone else until you have seen it.
I live in Manchester where the car also lives but as I work in West London (TW8) I am prepared to drive it down South for an interested buyer but only with a holding deposit upfront to cover the fuel and the extra 200 miles it will add to the clock.
Want to buy this Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 car?
Contact the seller for the description of the cars listed
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Other Cars cars for sale offered via internet auctions:
£2,495.002004 04 Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT i XT3 3DR
£29,995.001993 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Vspec 1
£7,495.002015 VOLKSWAGEN POLO SE TDI DIESEL HATCHBACK
£8,862.002015 AUDI A1 1.4 TFSI SPORT (S S) 3DR